- Don’t forget! Regular drop-off is from 8:45 am to 9:00 am and regular pick-up is from 2:50 pm to 3:10 pm.
- When you registered your camper(s), you may have named other people who are authorized to pick up your child. If someone else will be picking up your child on any day of camp, please email Liz (email@example.com) to update your record. We won’t allow your camper to leave with someone who has not been authorized to pick him/her up!
- Please dress for the weather! Arcadia Farm Camp is primarily an outdoor camp, so please make sure your child is prepared for what’s in the forecast.
- On the first day of camp, please bring the following: sunscreen labeled with your child’s name, a change of clothes and a water bottle. We’ll store these items on-site and send them home at the end of the week.
- Please bring the following for your child every day:Healthy bag lunch labeled with your child’s name and the date (we have refrigeration on site). We will also have snacks and our salad bar available.