During the two weeks of harvesting, cooking, and learning about local, sustainably grown food, we were delighted to work with such bright and enthusiastic children. From the first scavenger hunt to the final closing circle, Arcadia staff enjoyed working and learning with our campers. We’re already excited for next time!
That’s why we’re asking you to help us improve the experiences of campers next year by donating to Arcadia Farm Camp 2013. With your donation, we will provide camp scholarships to low-income families, grow the youth educational farm space, the Groundhog Garden, build our capacity to provide excellent cooking activities to young people and more.
- To make a non-tax deductible donation, click here or send a check to Arcadia Farm (9000 Richmond Highway, Alexandria, VA 22309).
- To make a tax-deductible donation, contact Matt Mulder, Arcadia’s Director of Development of Development and Communications by emailing Matt@arcadiafood.org.
And please stay in touch! You can:
- Sign up for Arcadia Farm Camp updates here.
- Volunteer at the farm and stay updated by visiting our blog.
- Connect with us on Facebook.
- Sign up for the Arcadia newsletter.
- Email Liz (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about our fall field trip program.
This summer has been a wonderful experience for the staff and campers at Arcadia, and we look forward to staying in touch with you throughout the year.